Have you ordered an HP DeskJet 3755 Printer recently? If yes, then you must know the way to set up it at your home or office. To complete the setup process, you may need to go through different processes such as hardware setup, software setup, and WiFi setup process. All three processes are mandatory and you must know the way to perform them on your printer. You must have a computer and WiFi router to complete the HP DeskJet 3755 wireless setup process. Here on this page, we are going to talk about how to set up a new HP DeskJet 3755 Printer. So, if you are also looking for help with the wireless setup process of your printer then keep reading this post till the end.
But before that, affirm that your WiFi router is working and it is connected to your Mac or Windows computer on which you want to set up your new HP DeskJet 3755 wireless printer. Now, without making any more delay, let’s move forward to learn about the wireless setup process of your printer.
Way to HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Hardware Setup
To complete the hardware setup process of your HP DeskJet 3755 Printer, you need to do the following:
- Unpack your DeskJet printer carefully
- Make sure to collect the installation CD and manual details
- Find a place for your printer where you want to set up it
- Make sure there is an AC power outlet near that place
- Now, plug in the power cables and other cables as well
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi setup
If you are looking to set up WiFi on your new DeskJet 3755 Printer then you need to follow the steps that are described below:
- Affirm that you have the password details of your router and it is working
- Turn on your new HP DeskJet 3755 Printer using the power button
- Now, navigate yourself to the ‘Wireless’ icon and click on it
- After that, you are asked to go to the ‘Settings’ section
- Here, find and choose the ‘WLAN’ option from the display
- Now, find the address of your printer and click on it
- When asked, type the password details and click on the ‘OK’ button
- Finally, your HP DeskJet 3755 Printer will be connected to the WiFi
Method to HP DeskJet 3755 123.hp.com/setup
Once you finish setting up a WiFi connection on your printer, you can move forward to complete the software installation process on it as well. You can easily complete the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup process with the help of the following steps:
- Connect your Windows or Mac to the same WiFi network
- Now, go to the 123.hp.com/setup page and provide the printer model name
- Here, you need to find the full feature HP DeskJet 3755 driver setup file
- Once you get the file, you need to click on the ‘Download’ button
- Now, find the setup file and follow the installation path
- Finally, you have installed the HP DeskJet driver installation process
Once you install the supported HP DeskJet 3755 driver setup file on your computer, you can start printing wirelessly. You can also use HP Printer Assistant to complete the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup process.
In short, setting up a new HP DeskJet 3755 Printer wirelessly is quick and simple. In case you are not sure about the processes to set up the printer, you can easily complete them with the help of the quick steps that are given above on this page. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the HP DeskJet 3755 Printer driver to avoid the printer being offline or any other issue. You can also contact the HP Printer Support team for any kind of help related to the HP Printer setup or installation process. For now, we are sure that you have completed the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup process with the help of this post.